I am a board certified CPA and can help you with all your individual and small business tax related, accounting and payroll needs. I am also available to train and advise you in the use of QuickBooks book keeping software. I’m here to help you, even if you work 40 hours a week. We can arrange to meet outside of business hours, even on weekends!
Tax Return Preparation
Personal Tax Returns – Simple to complex, large to small, our professionals can prepare and accurate tax return and help you plan for next year. Business and Corporate Tax Returns – We can prepare your corporate tax return, and payroll returns. To make your life easier, we offer full service accounting, payroll and tax return preparation. For one, low monthly fee, you can ensure that all your accounting needs are met!
Save money and avoid surprises with our all-in-one plan!
Pay one low monthly fee for your accounting, payroll and tax return preparation! Call or meet with us anytime you need to for no additional charge. We will provide you with a report of your current financial status every time we perform your accounting services. Plans can include:
- Accounting: Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Monthly or Quarterly
- Payroll Preparation: Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Monthly or Quarterly
- Quarterly Payroll Taxes
- Annual Payroll Taxes
- Consultations with a tax professional
- Business Tax Return Preparation
- Personal Tax Return Preparation
Payroll and Accounting
We can manage all your daily, monthly or weekly accounting and bookkeeping needs including cutting pay checks and filing payroll taxes, filing your annual tax return. We can even make sure your monthly bills are paid on time each month!
- Payroll Preparation
- Quarterly Payroll Tax Returns
- Annual Payroll Tax Returns
About Mary Stewart
Mary G. Stewart:
- Has two bachelor’s degrees
- Is a board-certified CPA
- Has registered for and received her PTIN
- Is a local business, concerned with your needs
- Has extended office hours and weekend hours
- Is a promoter of numerous local charities
Copyright© 2017-2018 Mary G. Stewart, CPA, PA. All rights reserved.
This web site is intended for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship.