Cash Method of Accounting is now allowed for any business (other than a tax shelter) whose gross receipts are less than $25 mill.

This includes building contractors and personal service corps.

Regulations have not been confirmed for the method of changing to the cash basis of accounting, but we suspect that you will have to fill out Form 3115 in order to accomplish this change.