For divorces effective after 12/31/2018 and alimony agreements modified after 12/31/18: There will be no deduction for alimony paid and no including of alimony received.
- Settle Your Tax Debt for Pennies on the Dollar
- Looking for your stimulus payment?
- Who gets to claim the kids?
- How long should I keep my tax returns?
- Getting Your Stimulus Check
- School Loans – No Interest & Deferred Payments
- Skipping Payments
- Stimulus Checks = Free Money
- Skipping Rent or Mortgage Payments
- Dollar-for-Dollar Credit for Employers Providing Coronavirus-related Leave to their Employees