The IRS is creating processes to help some people who were due an economic impact payment but never got it or received an incorrect amount. For example, identity theft victims, innocent spouses and filers of returns with math errors can work with the Service to resolve the underlying issue before getting their stimulus payments adjusted.
- Settle Your Tax Debt for Pennies on the Dollar
- Looking for your stimulus payment?
- Who gets to claim the kids?
- How long should I keep my tax returns?
- Getting Your Stimulus Check
- School Loans – No Interest & Deferred Payments
- Skipping Payments
- Stimulus Checks = Free Money
- Skipping Rent or Mortgage Payments
- Dollar-for-Dollar Credit for Employers Providing Coronavirus-related Leave to their Employees